[Ravensfort] button or not

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 19:36:30 PST 2004

Did you ask your local fabric store if they could special order them for you?
Sometimes they will and I've had Handcocks get something within 2 weeks.
Are the buttons up the front and on the sleeves...if so you can get the 1 or 3/4 inch
ones for the front...and put small ones on the sleeves...would cut down on the number
you need for each.

Lorraine

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Oops...just realized that you have to buy 100 gross at a time...minimum....a
bit too many buttons. Sorry for the false lead.
Annes
Dear God, Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am. Amen