[Ravensfort] Thoughts on Authenticity

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 09:57:31 PST 2004

All very true, two groups with smaller time frames but
a huge amount of printed material are the various ECW
and ACW groups. You want hard core check out their
requirements. If someone has made their best effort
then it should be fine. Those you question are the
ones who have been around forever and show desire to
improve what they bring to the game(this is more than
just clothes-its alot of things). Most of the newer
folks want to have all the really cool stuff, they
just usually dont know how or where, so drag them down
the path with you(the trips less tedious with someone
to talk to about similar interests).
Robert
(Should I be working?)