[Ravensfort] Fw: rattan for $15.00

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Fri Feb 6 04:01:23 PST 2004

Brian du Val wrote:
> Gundy did say:
>
> Actually if there's a curved one it'll work great for me. I wouldn't
>  have to curve it. Making a katana.
>
>                          Got one for you!

Cool. After the last katana bending incident this is very good news ;)

This attempt at Japanese is much better than my attempt a few years ago. I'm
up to my eyeballs in hakama, haori, kosode, and obi. Did I mention the sake?
I think I got it right judging by the horizontal attitude of the testers :)
I'll find you at NSR, or at least send a minion to find you. Yes, I have
minions now :)
--
Gundy, Kagemasa, whoever :)
mysticz28 at swbell.net