[Ravensfort] NSR

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 12:19:14 PST 2004

Heilsa Cathal...

There will be no "organized" *fenching*...*grin*... However, Don
Pieter wrote and asked the same question... I suggested that the
site is large and it may well be a good time for the Rapier
community to practice "melee tactics for GW 13"...

Looking forward to seeing your smiling face...

Your good neighbor...

Kief

=====