[Ravensfort] Crown Tournament

Terri Busa tbusa at misd.org
Mon Feb 9 07:05:25 PST 2004

Greetings--

For those of you who missed the announcement at populace (and it is now Public Knowledge)

The Barony of Raven's Fort will be hosting Crown Tournament on April 30-May 2, 2004 at the Stones.

There are several positions I need to fill including Head Gate (a team of 2 people--since I am doing double duty as Steward and Treasurer), Decorations (of List Field area), and someone(s) to create a web page to be posted at the address that HE Nilkas has already set up.  If you are interested in any of these positions, please let me know.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chrisod
Steward--Crown Tourney