[Ravensfort] Saturday Pot Luck Dinner

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Fri Feb 13 18:22:56 PST 2004

Greetings unto the fantastic members of Raven's Fort,

After talking with her Excellency Kezia and a few members in the barony,
we have decided to have a Pot Luck Dinner in the home of their
Excellencies Niklas & Kezia. We need everyone who wishes to attend to
bring their favorite covered dish and whatever drink they wish to their
Excellencies Home. If you have a favorite indoor game or activity bring
it along too. If you need directions please contact me or their
Excellencies and we would be happy to give you directions.

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal

P.S. I'm bring 2 deserts, plastic plates, a surprise beverage and
napkins..... What are you bring? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?