[Ravensfort] Good period sources for wannabe Normans

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 23:45:21 PST 2004

Greetings to the List-
                              Can anyone suggest sources for Norman culture and social customs? Brion, is there any chance you'd be able to help? I know your persona is a Templar but I remember you also saying you were a Norman. The time period is  around a few years after the conquest of England - around William the Conqueror's death. I've got a friend who is trying to develop her persona and needs some goood sources. To quote "most of the books I've got only talk about how warlike the Normans were and how they kicked butt in battle and then don't go beyond that." Any suggestions anyone?
                                                                             -Xanthe