[Ravensfort] Good News and New Officers

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Sat Feb 28 08:01:59 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

I have congratulations for some and good news others. First I would like
to congratulate Love of Halesworth & Lord William Skullsplitter on their
new office appointments. Love of Halesworth shall become our new Arts
and Science Minister I'm very proud of her, she's hit the ground
running, a strong player in our happy family and I wish her well. Lord
William Skullsplitter who has been a member our group for sometime will
become our new Reeve. Lord William who is a part of our beloved Baronial
Guard and a House Hold Member of Raven's Thunder will definitely have
his hands full with the Reeve's office. Good Luck Lord William your
going to need it! ! !

GOOD NEWS FOR OTHERS! ! !

All plans for North Sea Raids  and  Crown Tournament are going well! ! !
Here shortly the Head Gate Keeper for North Sea Raids ( Lady Xanthe )
will be posting a new list for gate, please volunteer for one of the
spots all help is deeply appreciated.  In Fact I wish to volunteer for
the first and last gate shift now, Lady Xanthe please put me down for
those gate shifts (Friday 4 PM to 6 PM shift and last Saturday 12 PM to
2 PM shift)
I'm also proud to announce that shortly we shall have 4 new members to
our beloved Barony of Raven's Fort. Please make them feel welcome when
you meet them at populace or any of the guilds meetings, Thank you.

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort