[Ravensfort] Bad news :(

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 16:09:39 PST 2004

Not to worry! Life happens. If nothing else come on out at night when you get off and  participate in bardic. Okay, people this means I still need at least five more people to sit gate. You! Sign up! Now!
                                      -Xanthe

"Kim K." <themightybruja at yahoo.com> wrote:
Even though I requested the weekend off over a month
in advance, apparently my boss' trip to Mardi Gras is
all-important and I was not granted time off. I won't
be able to make the event at all, let alone work gate.
I apologize for backing out, but work comes before
play. (I really wanted to play, too... my last event
was Rfort Defender... that was what, September? Let me
out!)

Joan

=====
God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh.

Voltaire