[Ravensfort] viking garb

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Feb 3 09:11:12 PST 2004

Hear, hear Xanthe!

While I love history, and attempting to be as historically correct as possible is a good thing for some, I can only do what my budget allows.  Besides, perhaps a viking woman of olde only wore the silk and wool at funerals and weddings?  Who wants to slaughter roe deer in silk? Not that I am, in the LEAST, any degree of authority on the Viking age so, my most Excellent Lorraine, don't jump! LOL This is just in agreement for both sides of the re-enactment fence.  Those of us that like to play in history vs. those that insist on living it.  All I know is that I'm a member of the Society for CREATIVE Anachronism...not the Society for Compulsive Analism.
We play, we (hopefully) learn and we go on.

In service and support,

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!