[Ravensfort] A&S stuff

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 00:06:34 PST 2004

Love dearest,

Go to the Atlantian A&S page and look under the furniture catagory...
there will be lots of different patterns for beds there...

Lorraine

PS...it might be easier to reply to specific messages if you change your
subscription to single e-mails rather than digest...it'd be much easier on
the band width too... ;)

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
I am still working on my wooden treasure chest (5) at the moment but am looking for a pattern to build one of the folding wooden cots (bed). If anyone knows where I might aquire a picture or a pattern I would be ever so grateful for any help!

Sincerely, Love