[Ravensfort] Populace Meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Feb 5 03:01:37 PST 2004

Greetings Unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

You are formally invited to attend the Raven's Fort Baronial Populace
Meeting this Thursday night at Fire Station #2 on Sam Houston Drive.
Please feel free to come in garb or mundane clothing we don't care we
just want to see our beloved friends and SCA family. As you all know one
of our main events (North Sea Raids) is quickly approaching and we need
to make, inform, and finalize all plans concerning this event.  I can't
wait to see you there.......

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort