[Ravensfort] Question about NSR

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 16:47:08 PST 2004

We weren't planning one...we were going to do one at last Defender but life got ahold
of those planning it...we (Xanthe and I) might work on one for next Defender....

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
I had a question about NSR. Are we having a silent auction? If so I have several items I can donate. I haven't heard anything about it but was just wondering so I could bring along my extra items.

Sincerely, Love

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
I am sorry I meant to explain about the milk. When the tops of the milk get squished down they can't sell them to the public at Brookshire Bros and they let the employees buy them at a reduced price 99 cents. My mother is a manager at Brookshire Bros and can tag them and I will come get them at the reduced price. The milk is prefectly fine just the top is squished down.

Sincerely, Love

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
Clarissima,

I know where I can get milk for 99cents a gallon. And I would be happy to get you 10 or 12 gallons and donate it if you would like. Just email me and let me know and I will let my mother know and she will make sure the milk gets tagged for purchase by me.

Sincerely, Love

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi!

In this week, Kroger is having a sale, buy 3 of the
following combinations and get a gallon of milk free.

General Mills cereal
Nature Valley Granola Bars
General Mills Fruit Snacks

All of which are on sale for $1.77 each.

Now, if you have a Kroger card and *usually* purchase
these items and don't use milk, well I need 20 gallons
for cheese for the event. It's a 2 gallon limit. So
if you would like to donate your milk, please let me
know.

=====
Grazie,
Clarissima