[Ravensfort] NSR

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 13:52:01 PST 2004

Of course there will be fencing you sillysilly boy. Come sit gate with me and I'll glady fence words with you.
                               -Xanthe
p.s. Those of you with a much more lecherous mindset need not post a reply. *sniff*

Cathal SilAlmhain <silalmhain at yahoo.com> wrote:
Is there gonna be any fenching at this crazy thing?
Or only Chivalric? I'm coming either way, just
curious. I was working on the assumption that there
would be, but then realized that it was an assumption.

Terrors.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain