[Ravensfort] Gate.... we still need 3 people

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 10:28:41 PST 2004

Rachel,

Since there are two other people on the 8-10 shift on friday with me, go ahead and move me to the 8-10 shift on sat with olivia.  That way I wont have to ask anyone to watch my kids on friday when i sit.  Id sit the others too but it's gonna be the first time in a month Ive seen my chew toy.  sorry.

- Joy

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
 I must have two people to fill the 4-6 am sat shift. There is also a spot open on the 8-10 am sat shift. I know this barony has more than enough people to do this so sign up.

On another note I really need some kind of answer to a question that I have asked 3 times on this list.  Does anyone have a camp burner  big enough to hold a large stewpot that I could borrow friday night?
                                                                             -Xanthe

FRIDAY 13 FEB 2004:

>PM:
>4-6: Xanthe and Malcolm - FULL
>6-8: Annes  and Magnus - FULL
>8-10: Erich, Devin, and Joy - FULL
>10-12: Brendan, Erin, and Arturus FULL
>
>SATURDAY 14 FEB 2004:
>
>AM:
>12-2: Sabine and Hugh - FULL
>2-4: Arturus and Juliana - FULL
>4-6: (You and a friend here.)
>6-8: Dolfin and Love - FULL
>8-10: Olivia and  (Your name here.)
>10-12: Clarissima and Malcolm -FULL
>PM:
>
>12-2: (optional) Xanthe and some strongarm type...

FireOpals from Heaven......

Joy