[Ravensfort] Feast

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 22:09:46 PST 2004

Clarissima,

I know where I can get milk for 99cents a gallon. And I would be happy to get you 10 or 12 gallons and donate it if you would like. Just email me and let me know and I will let my mother know and she will make sure the milk gets tagged for purchase by me.

Sincerely, Love

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi!

In this week, Kroger is having a sale, buy 3 of the
following combinations and get a gallon of milk free.

General Mills cereal
Nature Valley Granola Bars
General Mills Fruit Snacks

All of which are on sale for $1.77 each.

Now, if you have a Kroger card and *usually* purchase
these items and don't use milk, well I need 20 gallons
for cheese for the event. It's a 2 gallon limit. So
if you would like to donate your milk, please let me
know.

=====
Grazie,
Clarissima