[Ravensfort] OT - Need info

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Jan 19 09:24:52 PST 2004

Greetings from the long lost Olivia,

Rather than bore the list with ALL the details, let me just say this:

My ex has passed away, I have some insurance coming to me in a few weeks and I'm thinking, I miss HOME.  I'm thinking of moving back to Raven's Fort and would everyone keep an eye out for a decent 2 bdrm for rent?  Better yet, a MH on an acre or so for a very low down/owner finance deal.

I'm hoping sometime in late March (can't mess with GW XIII!) will be the move date and, needless to say, I can use some help unloading a moving truck!

SO...not to scare anyone but, I'm coming back.  I want my life, pre-John, back and I'm ready to take it!

OH!  BTW, I think Olivia Rodrigues may be ill and about to expire and Olivia Damiani may take her place.  Do I get to keep my AOL if I do this?

Many thanks and I pray, a speedy Return to the Fort,

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!