[Ravensfort] Changes in the Reeves Office

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Jan 20 17:38:32 PST 2004

Greetings Ravensfort--

I am sadden to announce that Lady Piroska has had to resign her position as Reeve due to a family emergency.

Effective immediately I will be reassuming the office of Reeve on a TEMPORARY basis.  I will remain in office only until a new Reeve can be found and trained.

The office is now open for applications if interested please send your application (with copy of your drivers license and SCA membership card) to the following: myself, the Southern Regional Exchequer, our seneschal, and the B&B.

If you are capable of balancing your own personal checkbook you are capable of holding this office.  Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested in applying for this office.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Temporary Reeve of Ravensfort

Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure

---