[Ravensfort] Populace Meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Jan 1 01:47:40 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Wonderful Populace of Raven's Fort,
Due to the OVERWHELMING requests by our loving and loyal populace, our
Populace Meeting has been moved to January 8th - 7 PM - Fire Station # 2
Sam Houston Dr. Everyone's reasoning *** conflict with new years *** So
this announcement makes it official! ! ! Please contact everyone you
know that does not have email. We (as a group/family) need to make every
attempt to notify all of our beloved members of this change.
Thank you ever so much for your kindness and understanding,
Lord Malcolm