[Ravensfort] Populace Meeting

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 16:03:22 PST 2004

DAMMIT Shane! I love you to death but for GAWDS's sake stop using your in place of you're. Your is a possesive, you're is the contraction of the phrase "you are".  :p!
                                                   -hugs from the grammar nazi, Rachel
Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:Greetings from Raven's Fort,
Just a friendly reminder that your formally invited to the Raven's Fort
Populace meeting, which is been held this Thursday - 7 PM - Fire Station
#2 - Huntsville Texas. Please come one come all and be a part of our
friends & family SCA experience.
In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort