[Ravensfort] gate list sign up

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 18:02:20 PST 2004

Okay, guys, it's time to start signing up for gate. Gate starts at 4 pm on friday the 13th and continue until 2pm Sat. If the event steward would like the gate to run longer Saturday then just contact me. :D Lord Malcolm and LAdy Xanthe will be taking the first agte shift, all other shifts are open. I am planning on having some kind of actual hot food at gate Friday night to help ward off the cold, if someone has a a gas powered trivet/turkey burner thing taht they'd be willing to  bring and let me use that would be great. The less I have to pack n my car the better off I'll be (it also ups the chance I'll be there on time.) Sign up sign up sign up!
                                                       -Xanthe