[Ravensfort] gate list sign up

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jan 12 07:18:53 PST 2004

While my dear Pelican has convinced me to perform some other service than
handling gate for an event (geeze. you get good at something, prove you are
competant, get comfortable doing it and WHAM! those dang Pelicans put you to
doing something else....I think its that part about "getting comfortable
doing it" that sets off their radar to look for something you are not so
comfortable doing) Anyway...I digress...I'm not sure that I am going to
camp...(we are talking about North Sea Raids here aren't we?) it depends on
the weather, but right now put me down for the 6 to 8 shift with Lady
Clarissima. I should be able to do that and she and I get along fine on
gate. She's a "good girl" in my book! (waving to Clarissima)
In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen