[Ravensfort] [Fwd: Stargate Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2]

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Jan 12 12:14:36 PST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Stargate Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2
Date: 	Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:00:36 -0600
From: 	stargate-request at ansteorra.org
To: 	stargate at ansteorra.org

Today's Topics:

   1. Thoughts for Signy (John F. Hirling)

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:49:55 -0600
From: "John F. Hirling" <jhirling at houston.rr.com>
Subject: [Stargate] Thoughts for Signy
To: <ansteorra-dancers at ansteorra.org>,	"Stargate List"
	<stargate at ansteorra.org>,	"Coastal List" <coastal at ansteorra.org>

Many of you are already aware that Signy Gandalvsdottir's (Debbie Spangler's)
son died December 29th following an accident on his way to work in the
British Virgin Islands.  I spoke with Signy earlier today and it appears that
the funeral will be Wednesday near Jasper, TX.  Isabeau and I intend to
attend the funeral.  I will have a card at dance tomorrow for those who can
make it to sign and add their personal messages.  I know many of you will
not be able to get there (Oaks Presbyterian Church in Houston) so if you'd
like to send your message to me, I'll gladly include your emails with the card.
Grace & peace,
ihon