[Ravensfort] bleach

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 23:12:04 PST 2004

Brion-

Generally, the amount of bleach need to use as a sterilizer  is one capful per gallon. The important things is to make sure the water is not hot as heat will break regular laundry bleach down to the point that it's useless as a sterilizer. Learned that  when I had to take a food handling course 10 years ago. HAs you ban been lifted? I thought you weren't allowed to go near the bleach after the dead bird incident.
                                        -- hug to the entire family, Rachel