[Ravensfort] needs for the event

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Tue Jan 13 19:43:11 PST 2004

Xanthe and Kief have ask for gate sign up and Kief has put out a list for the work days. We have 4 weeks and 3 days before the event. Annes is going to host a period encampment contest. Kief is going to use the list field plus the equestrian field to wage war between the Vikings and the Celts. The Baronial Champions are Bardic and Archery. We do not have a water bearer as of yet. Lorraine went over her feast. She said it will be severed field style, that is set out for a couple of hours and people come eat as they please. Chrystal has made the invitations and is making a scroll. Catherine is making a scroll, and Kief wants a scroll for the period encampment. Xanthe is making a warm cloak for the bardic champion. We need a prize for the archery and there was some talk of a prize for the encampment contest. Lorraine is looking into site and feast tokens so if you have an idea please say so. There is plenty of things left to do so please come out and help.

Kezia