[Ravensfort] Feast tokens and archery prize

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 19:39:26 PST 2004

I see a theme for the prizes coming:cloaks. you win something you get a cloak. You don't like you can talk to the pogo viking over there.-Xanthe

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:Also need to know if the cloak should have a hood or not?

To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org

I started making feast tokens several days ago to donate to our Barony
for a future feast but can have them ready by populace. They are
tankard cover similar to the one's given out at feast at Bordermarch Melee's
with the exception of they are red with the white pearl beads. You do
not have to use them. I am making them anyway and they can always be
used at a future event. But, if you would like to use them and need more
than 100 just le! t me know. I already have almost 50 done and have the
other 50 ready to be cut out. Also, I can make a cloak as well for the
archery champion if someone will give me an idea as to size i.e. length,
and color.

Love