[Ravensfort] Feast tokens and Archery prize

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:44:47 PST 2004

Love,

If they do need a cloak...use the measurement from your neck...over your shoulder and down your arm to the wrist plus about 6 inches as the length of the cloak...it would be
good that the cloak be 1/2 or 3/4 circle so that it can be easily thrown back over the shoulder to be free to shoot...it can either have an attached hood or be hoodless...

If you need a clasp...I've got a good belt buckle that would work!

The feast tokens sound terriffic...I'll need something different for my feast...but if you make 150 of them they would be a great leg-up for the Defender Feast and fit well with
the other things we have used for feast tokens for defender for the last several years...
Since they are for a Baronial Event...you can either donate them or approach the financial committee for possible reimbursement! (i.e. the B&B, Piroska,and Malcom)

Thanks for your efforts!

Lorraine

Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:
The Archery Champion currently has a cloak. How ever I have not heard back
from him so we may be in need of a replacment.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra