[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Business/Officer's Meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Jan 19 03:51:21 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,
This is just a friendly reminder, Business Meeting is tonight! ! ! Our
main objectives: final planning for North Sea Raids, Officer Reports,
New Officer's / Deputies,  and Red Tape Business Review? ? ? It will be
at our regular meeting place ( Montgomery County Community Center on
Rayford Rd.- The Woodlands Area ) at 7 PM. Please try to be on time! ! !
If you have any questions please call 936-594-4707 and talk to the
answering machine * * * I scan all calls * * *  After 12 noon please, I
sleep early morning / days and work during the night... thanks.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort