[Ravensfort] Re: Bead Request...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 15:40:51 PST 2004

Forwarded at the request of HE Chrystal!

RJ Allen <chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com> wrote:
FYI -
I will be getting with Klar this Sunday afternoon~
(pending weather: clear @ the gazebo during practice time frame OR raining @ my house)~
around 3:00-4:00pm to make "fibula pins". Let me know if you would be interested in helping out. Also, if you have any glass beads that are red, black, white, blue, gold/silver & would like to donate them to the cause, please bring them to me before or by Sunday afternoon (let me know if you are bringing them before hand if possible).

I have been using my personal bead supply each time (last time we did this, we made around 25 fibula's for largess to RF B&B & also to Their Majesties, Miguel & Conal). I would like to make between 25-50 pins for the same people before North Sea Raids. I am opening up the donations for beads to anyone who wants to donate to the cause so that my supply isn't completely depleted (then again, that wouldn't be a bad idea since I would be able to go out & buy more... no wait, that's how I ended up with a "stores amount" of beads in the first place, oh well...)

Chrystal/Berta

~peace~love~empathy~