[Ravensfort] Gate List

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 19:28:40 PST 2004

Sure as soon as I figure out where I stashed it.  :O Just kidding.
 Shane, I'll get it up as soon as I finish eating dinner tonight...unless Kief beats me to it.
                                        -  eating really fast, Xanthe
Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings,
Would Sir Kief or Lady Xanthe please post a Gate List Update to the Main
Raven's Fort List ?
Thank you both for all the hard work you're doing for our local group,
it is greatly appreciated! ! !
In Service,
Lord Malcolm
P.S. I would like to thank EVERYONE who is contributing to North Sea
Raid, VIVAT! ! !