[Ravensfort] Event announcement --was Re: Gate list as of Jan 25 2004

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jan 26 09:43:39 PST 2004

Olivia,

In defense of our website, I can only post things I have.  I have not been
given a copy of the event announcement, although that is perhaps by
oversight... I haven't as such pursued getting a copy, nor has it been
offered to me.  I'd be happy to post it, as soon as I have it [did you want
me to, Kief?].  This has been a gray area, as there is also an events website
that I have no control over... I never know whether they want me to post
it or not, and I'd rather not offend anyone.

I know you have been out to the Stones.  It is our main site, and has
been for years.  That is where we are holding NSF, unless I have missed
something.

Regards,
-Jacinth-