[Ravensfort] Gate list as of Jan 25 2004

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 19:58:49 PST 2004

Well as I understand JAcinth is having "one of those years" with regard to time spent at work and time spent at home.  To get to the event just come to Raven's Fort and go to the Stones. :p SAAAAaaaaaayyy...have you signed up for gate yet? :D
                                                         -Xanthe

"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:
It's been a while since I've played at RF...why is NSR not showing on the website? Is there a new RF website with info regarding the Barony?

Just wondering as I'd like to know where to go for the event and all.

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!