[Ravensfort] Gate 101 at February Populace

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Jan 27 14:57:13 PST 2004

On Thursday, February 5th during our monthly populace meeting I will be going over gate procedures.

It is really not that hard and even though the kingdom forms have been changed (again ;-)) they really are easier to understand now.

If you have any questions before then, please feel free to contact me.

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure

---