[Ravensfort] WORK WEEKEND AND DAYS for NSR...

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Mon Jan 12 23:07:48 PST 2004

Kief  did say:

2. Retreive and attach regulators to stoves

            I have them and will bring them to you!

8. Attach the plumbing back on the H2O tower.

            Will do that too since I know how it attaches!

5. Make sure that the white pavilions are complete.

            They were all complete when we put them back up after Defender.

 9. Fill the H2O barrels and showers.

            And what is thy bidding ..............one cup or two on the
bleach!

7. Pick up any downed wood / limbs / trees and move them to the
> various camps or the bonfire.

            I know where I can find a limb or two.................do
crutches count, Sir Baron type?

                       Brian                         :oP