[Ravensfort] 5th Update for GATE ROSTER LIST - NSR

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 16:45:42 PST 2004

Done. Would that be tentatively penciled in for the 2-4 am on friday night? or were you thinking of a different time? - Xanthe

"Kim K." <themightybruja at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings, Ravensfort!
I'll volunteer for a shift as usual, but I won't know
when I can until closer to the event. I'll probably
take my usual dead-of-the-night shift, if someone
wants to pencil me in.

Joan Briggs (Loch)

=====
God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh.

Voltaire