[Ravensfort] needs for the event

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:54:37 PST 2004

Sounds like a good idea...maybe a Rune on one side or end (for the Viking
theme) and Ogham on the other....(for the Keltic theme)

don't even need to burn them...hmmm...our motto is "the Raven conquers all
by right (in red runes)...I'll have to graph it to see how long it ends up...and the other side could be North Sea Raids 2004 Ravensfort in Ogham...(Brendan...what colour should the Ogham be?) could even paint the sticks white, silver or gray...hmmmm...

We only need 75...

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
I would be willing to be on a rune painting committee.

Clarissima
--- rachel luce wrote:

> Barbara Gilbert wrote: "We
> need a prize for the archery and there was some talk
> of a prize for the encampment contest. Lorraine is
> looking into site and feast tokens so if you have an
> idea please say so." How about using "rune stones"
> as feast tokens and big craft sticks ( the tingue
> depressor type) with Ogham on them for site? You
> could rough up the edges of the sticks by randomly
> breaking theng them and them taking a candle and
> charring the edges. Then use a wood burner to burn
> write in ogham. For rune stones you could paint the
> sticks light grey and use darkrk grey to write the
> runes. Plus this would be inexspensive.
>
> -hugs, Xanthe

=====
Grazie,