[Ravensfort] Feast tokens and archery prize

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 13:06:26 PST 2004

Good Afternoon! -
I'm not sure.  Do you feel invisible? Do you keep running into things woth no warning and opening fire ? Is there a ship called the Enterprise crewed by a bunch of idioits who keep foiling all your dastardly plans? Hope that helps...
                                    -hugs, Rachel

Kief av Kiersted <sirkief at yahoo.com> wrote:
Heilsa Xanthe...

Why do I suddenly feel like a Rome-ur-lan with a cloaking
device...

Your good neighbor...

Kief "boing boing boing" av Kiersted

=====