[Ravensfort] Love's Question wasRe:Chest for Archery...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 16:04:18 PST 2004

The Steward (Kief), the Seneschal and the B&B....just to cover all your bases...

Lorraine

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
Thank you mylady for volunteering to do the wood burning. I can have the chest finished about the end of next week and can prehaps meet you some where to give it to you. Just let me know. I have a question to ask! Who would I need to speak with to ask permission to have a Viking wedding (my son and my soon to be daughter-in-law) at our event on Feb 14th?

Love

ravensfort-request at ansteorra.org wrote