[Ravensfort] OT - Need info

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 21:06:32 PST 2004

I wondered what happened to you...you sounded like you were going to start
playing...and then dropped off the face of the earth....sorry for your loss...
but happy for your gain...there are quite a few properties around (both in Huntsville
and in your previous area around the lake) that start with $500 down...

AoA's are awarded to the person...not the personna...so whatever personna
you decide on and whatever name...you carry the award...and unless you
want that personna to not be "a minor noble." (the assumption in the SCA is that
all persons are minor nobles) The college of heralds won't change things to be associated with you new name unless you achieve another award or
unless you register a name...

Damianna is definitly not registerable...I know one lady who tried...she was
named by her father's friends...Damianna because she was blonde and cute and all the lords flocked to her like flies...(damianna is an herbal aphorodisiac and acts as such
 because it is testosterone steroid)

You could also have a "lady" personna...and an ahhhh..."wench" personna...
though it does tend to confuse people unless you dress the two very differently
and act very differently in each personna...

Though I'm glad you have a new found freedom... I caution you that the SCA here is not quite what you left - it has changed as the social climate, Ansteorra and the SCA Inc has...though hopefully you will fit in easily...many who have returned or play only on a very periodic basis have not been able to adjust to the changes...and have found that it no longer is the "home" they remembered...many things that have been tolerated in the
past are no longer tolerated because of liability to the SCA and it's people.

Good Luck

Lorraine

"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> wrote:
Greetings from the long lost Olivia,

Rather than bore the list with ALL the details, let me just say this:

My ex has passed away, I have some insurance coming to me in a few weeks and I'm thinking, I miss HOME. I'm thinking of moving back to Raven's Fort and would everyone keep an eye out for a decent 2 bdrm for rent? Better yet, a MH on an acre or so for a very low down/owner finance deal.

I'm hoping sometime in late March (can't mess with GW XIII!) will be the move date and, needless to say, I can use some help unloading a moving truck!

SO...not to scare anyone but, I'm coming back. I want my life, pre-John, back and I'm ready to take it!

OH! BTW, I think Olivia Rodrigues may be ill and about to expire and Olivia Damiani may take her place. Do I get to keep my AOL if I do this?

Many thanks and I pray, a speedy Return to the Fort,

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!