[Ravensfort] Gate list as of Jan 25 2004

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 22:29:27 PST 2004

Clarissima-
     It happens. Anyone on the 10-12 gate shift want to switch with Clarissima? Annes is an interesting person, she's privy trained and she even bathes on a regular basis. How can you not want to sit gate with her?
     Pluuuuus...I still need 5 more people to sign up for gate. Catch yourself thinking "Weeeeelllll I'd volunteer but... followed by one of these excuses:

   "But I don't know for sure when I'll get there or even if I'll be able to make the event."  Worrying about what to do if there's a no show is why we have a head gate.I get to worry about that stuff for you. If you're pretty sure you're coming and kinda-sorta know when you'll be on site then volunteer anyway and we'll deal if real life decides to play hard ball.
   "Gate....ew. Who wants to do that?" No one but we do it anyway because we have to. You. Sign up. Now.
   " There's plenty of other people who will volunteer. I don't need to." You. Sign up. Now.
   " I like to be available to fill in holes in the gate schedule at the event. To do that I need to stay open. I never sign up ahead of time." Take a deep breath and exhae slowly. Now, go compose a short letter telling me when you're going to take one of the remaining shifts.

5 warm bodies, I just need five more warm bodies.

                                                    -Xanthe

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
I hate to do this, but I have to work until 5 on
Friday. I can switch to the 10-12 am shift Saturday.
Sorry!

Clarissima