[Ravensfort] Prizes for our Champions! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Fri Jul 2 13:07:34 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Wonderful, Generous, Fantastic, Devoted Populace in the
whole Kingdom of Ansteorra and Known World,

We are now gearing up for DEFENDER OF THE FORT 2004. If you would like
to donate or sponsor a prize for one of our baronial competitions please
let Lady Piroska or myself know what prize you would like to donate or
sponsor. If you would like to help in the kitchen as a cook or server
please get with Lady Olivia or Lady Love our two feast stewards. If you
would like to work a gate shift please get with Lady Xanthe. All these
wonderful people will need the gracious help of all you Wonderful,
Generous, Fantastic, Devoted Populace members.
Contact Information:
Event Stewards
Lady Piroska <simonpiroska at yahoo.com>
Lord Malcolm de Crauford <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com>

Feast Stewards
Lady Olivia G. Rodrigues <ladyoliviar at lycos.com>
or <ladyoliviar at yahoo.com
Lady Love <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com>

Head Gate
rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com>

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm
Senschal