[Ravensfort] New Medieval Cooking Class

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 20:40:41 PDT 2004

New Medieval Cooking Class will meet on  August 8th (Sunday) at fighter practice, 3pm at the Gazebo by the Park, Huntsville. For our first class please bring any period recipes you might have or period cook books would be great as well. Any thing you might like to share. I will also bring a sample dish for about 20 people. And some drinks tea or something. Hope to see you all there! Don't forget to bring your chairs!!!

In Service, Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science