[Ravensfort] Acts of Kindness...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 19:16:43 PDT 2004

I went and helped do some packing at Mistress Shanahan's on Saturday...there's lots more that needs to be done and she will going in for surgery soon...so will need help more than before...

I'm coordinating with HL Annes to go there at least one evening this week to help again.
If anyone wishes to be informed so that they can come help please inform me so that I can keep you informed. From Huntsville it is an hour trip.

thanks

Lorraine