[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 21:39:12 PDT 2004

It was amazing...by happenstance I ended up going through the museum while Master Tivar and Count Simon were there...and boy did I get a history lesson or two!

Lorraine

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
All I can say is that it was all just WOW! If you couldn't get to my museum then you missed a treat. Almost every group in the kingdom brought something. I think the thing I was most unprepared for was how emotional people got. Looking back on it I should have known better but the first time I had to comfort someone who came across a picture of someone important to them who was no longer with us (for whatever reason) and broke down in tears, it sort of surprized me. After the 4th time I did that, I was getting more used to it but the catharsis of emotion was still draining.

I also am still just really awed by Robin of Gilwell's recounting of our 25 years of history. It was a damn shame that he had to do it during feast and so many paid him not a lick of attention. But I am going to get a copy of that, you betcha!

Oh, BTW, put lots of stuff down. I want to save it for my historian files!
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen