[Ravensfort] dance guild

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jul 12 08:14:06 PDT 2004

Greetings,

For those who are interested, I must sadly announce that Tuesday dance
guild is on hiatus.  If interest reawakens, we will explore it again.  In the
meantime, I will try and meet for Fighter Practice on Sunday... likely when it
gets cooler, although I may turn up for the odd practice anyway (only when
the weather is good... don't expect me out there if it is raining).  If you are
seriously interested, I will also come if you let me know I am needed... I will
also teach at my home by appointment.

Regards,
-Jacinth-