[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

Clarissa Cartwright ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Jul 13 09:09:28 PDT 2004

Hazzah Baron Kief!

A very succinct and detailed accounting of your perspective.  I think you covered it all!

You did, however, miss one very amusing and entertaining moment.

At the party hosted by Their Graces, Miguel and Conal, an, as yet, unfulfilled contract was completed.  It required getting the assistance of Their Graces as the contract holder, moi, felt the other parties of said contract were 'avoiding' the deed!

I had bid on an item at Warlord, at the auction for those wonderfully done pyrotechnics, but a stipulation was placed on the item by one of the Auction Organizers, Lady Groa (sp).  It was suggested that the winner of this item would receive a bonus! The bonus being that Seamus would wear this item and that Snorri would kiss him! After winning the item, I tried, unsuccessfully, for the remainder of Warlord to get the transaction completed.  I think they kept avoiding me, even at the wonderful puppet show!  I had tried to contact the others parties, electronically, again without success!  Feeling wronged in this matter, I decided a bit of interest must be applied to the deed whenever, and wherever, it was accomplished.  I decked out the item, a gawd-awful bit of black and white "hair", with bows and bells!  I carefully chose a "color-change" lipstick that appeared yellow but upon application would be a very bright fushia.  I was ready to pounce!  I decided my chance would come
 at AAA.  I approached Snorri during Friday's court but he curtly cut me off.  Following the close of that Court, I approached Seamus.  He paled, then reddened,  when he realized my mission.  He gave his word the deed/contract would be fulfilled.  They both then proceeded to avoid me for the next 24 hours!  Something had to be done!  I decided I would plead my case to Their Graces at an opportune time.

Lacking the ability to get the attention of His Grace, who was very busy handing out prizes for the Duck Tank, I approached Her Grace and presented her with the "contract" from the auction. Upon hearing of my plight, and reading the "contract", she said, "Then I think it's time for this contract to be done!" and sent one of her attendants to find Seamus.  Snorri was already present at the party.  Her Grace then went to His Grace and must have told him of my plight for he approached me and asked for details.  His Grace, himself, then went seeking Seamus, who was hiding out at the Hafla!  His Grace,  and the attendant Her Grace sent, returned with news that Seamus had a prior obligation to fulfill but that he would attend us shortly (I was told ten minutes).  After another thirty minutes or so, Seamus was sent for, again.  More avoidance?  When it was known that he would present himself to The Party, I gifted Snorri with the lipstick of my choice.  He balked when he saw the yel
 low but applied it in good honor.  Seamus approached and was presented with The Flowing Beribboned Tinkling Locks and placed it upon his head, using his nose as an anchor.  It was time.  My contract would FINALLY be fulfilled!  The crowd opened up a space for the two men to, finally, honor this deed.  All were chanting "Kiss!" repeatedly.  Snorri licked his lips, Seamus did the same.  A manly stare was traded then....!

Snorri in bright pink lipstick (guaranteed to last at least 24 hours!) kissing Seamus of The Flowing, Beribboned and Tinkling Locks!  Arms wrapped around each other, lips mashed together.  Heads titled, and, yes, I believe a bit of a dip accomplished!  It was accomplished in the presence of not only Their Graces, Miguel and Conal, but, Snorri's mother!  Rumor has it tongue was used but it was quickly claimed not used so well as that of Sir Kief!  It was worth the bid placed at the Warlord Auction to see it, finally, done!

My deepest thanks to Their Graces, Miguel and Conal, to the Honor of Men in Ansteorra and to the deed accomplished, in good spirit, I hope, by Lords Snorri and Seamus.  It wasn't so bad, was it?

YiS,

Lady Olivia

Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!