[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Jul 13 20:16:20 PDT 2004

Favorite event moments--

Watching Sir Kief and others "explain" to a child why go-carts should
not be on site.

Mistress Kaitlyn's Pelican ceremony---pelicans with beaks /feet, her
hatching from an egg, the translating heralds.  It made it one of the
most unusual and memorable elevations I think I will ever see.

Working with the Exchequer staff to balance the books from gate
sheets--seeing old friends as they came through gate (sometimes the ONLY
time I got to see them during the event).  Being dive-bombed by bugs
while collecting the ice money.

Teaching my Blackwork class--Yea Piroska got to be there this time!!!!!

Finally getting to wear the garb that I was suppose to wear during court
at Crown Tourney (the black hells-gate with Ansteorra trim and gold
dress).

The Fireworks--they were much better than those that were launched from
Lake Conroe Dam on July 3rd.

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd