[Ravensfort] Call for head server and servers and kitchen staff

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 16:47:04 PDT 2004

Our Defender of the Fort in Ravensfort will soon be upon us. The third week in September. I am in need of some volunteer servers and also a head server and kitchen staff as well. All servers and kitchen staff will be well rewarded with a special lunch on Saturday and a small party just for servers and kitchen staff after court. Please contact me if you would like to volunteer. loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com

In Service, Love of Halesworth
Feast Steward
Minister of Arts and Science
Deputy Seneschal