[Ravensfort] A&S Classes

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Sun Jul 18 23:28:27 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Love, I think I have two newcomers who might want to attend the medieval
cooking class. If I can't make it do to my work schedule, I will send
them directions and your contact information....... This should be a
very interesting class, if you pick an unusual recipe..... good luck on
your research.......
In Service,
Malcolm