[Ravensfort] trumpeter issue : stories of AAA

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 21:38:55 PDT 2004

Heilsa Ophelia....

Sure enough...you have my permission to reprint my "AAA Stories"
letter that I posted to the Raven's Fort e-list... Please quote
the letter in it's entirety, no editing except change of font if
desired, and attribute the letter under the name Kief av Kiersted
or Sir Kief.

Thank you very much for asking...!

Your good neighbor...

Kief